Lukijat / Followers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

sunnuntai 8. syyskuuta 2019

Still here...

Still hers... still alive... Just haven't made any miniatures

Well... it's 1 month and 1 week since I turn 50.

Cause I have no friends or relatives there were no party.. And my only present was hubby taking me to open-air theater to see a music-rich comedy which was okay.. And we eat out - daughter gave us gift certificate for it so that I could for once eat food that I didn't have to make myself - so pizza and theater...

I don't like being the center of attention, but not having a "big five O" party kind of made me feel that I signify nothing in this world - I don't matter..

And I didn't get any miniature related stuff :'(
I had for months hinted silently to family, that I wouldn't mind getting some plant making kits or other kits... or at least something miniature related...

Well... Little over year gone and I finally did make someting small in miniature, it's not much, but at least I managed to make something..

Just few wands..




I've played in my mind with thought of maybe trying to make a small swap with someone - in a hope that it would get me back in to the world on miniature making that I love so much... But then, what if I can't get myself into really making it??
It would be more than wonderful to get something nice at mail - other then just bills and other such...

Last 2 Christmas times have been so dull cause haven't had any swap parcels to open and make the December more fun that way..

I've got to get myself back to making them or I might as well just close this blog... why keep it if I don't do anything..

I will see until this years end how things turn out - if I don't get myself back here - I will close this...
I don't think it will make any difference to anyone..... We'll see..




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti