Lukijat / Followers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

sunnuntai 27. tammikuuta 2019

What a begin...

When your blue - you tend to forget, that even if you don't have many kind and friendly people around you in your life - that doesn't mean they don't exist..

As I told last time - there's been many setbacks in my life one way or an other and they took me so low I lost the spark of making miniatures.. and it made me feel more sad all the time - but just couldn't find my way out of it..

To my luck there game 3 wonderful "Fairy godmothers" ;)  that reached out a helping hand via post and sent me most wonderful gifts that cheered up my mood and got me astonished of how kind some can be 💗

And I promise to do my best to think only that I do am worth of them *grin*

We have rush times at work - so I has really been quite agony to not have time to show these beauties earlier - quality of the images is what it is, but I'm sure you get hang off what's in the picture - I hope..

First game in Jodi's gift  - and I'm first to admit, that it got me in to tears..
Love it so much, I barely dare to touch it..
It's a kit to make this!! (**)
Although I'm not gonna make it exactly as in the picture cause as soon as I saw it I thought - spiders! there has to be spiders in some cake and maybe bats or something like that... And skeleton parts here and there... It's too "neat and clean".. Yeah - I see that it should be more witchy..
So I'm going to see if I can turn it more in to Honey Dukes way..
 Lot of bags with many things to make - I'm gonna make patterns out of them and do some practice pieces from cardboard so I won't screw these up.. Plus I can try that way what would look best..

 It had even the cat in it!! She's getting home somewhere else in future.. Cakes need some decorating - they look too "clean" that way...


 And I think I make plants/vines with bit more darker colors than that..
 So...
 ... from these parts...
 ... should a Witchy Cafe rise..
Lot of printable stuff to make too.. Time shows if I can turn them more "spooky"

Next post brought Véronique's gift.. So many treasures - hard to tell which of them I like most..
 Never seen so tiny Legos!!
 Lanterns?? or could they turn something else too...
 Have absolutely no idea what to make out of these, but they are so lovely - maybe Wall Sconces..??  Don't know what they are called and what others have made from them, but I'm sure I'll find ideas somewhere..
 Cute bells - maybe I should put one of them to the Witchy Cafe...??
 A candle in them... or some small creature...
 chandelier or dessert bowls...

 so pretty... no idea what to do with them, but my inner magpie absolutely loves them.. My animal families are trying to reserve them to themselves - they claim that if they ever get homes of their own - they need pretty stuff there, and what could be prettier than these.. So I think most of them are taken...
 Potion-bottles - no doubt about it...

 had to draw the lines of the matchstick  cause you can't see that it is there without it *grin*
I had to read many times that it a working lamp before it sank in to my head (^^)  and took a while to understand how it works
 Would these make good doilies..??
 Materials to make mirrors - Just look at those frames!! Aren't they beautiful (**)
Some pets too... Bunny will have it's place on the future Bunny-roombox might let it keep the wagon cause it looks so cute in it..
Cat is so much like my boy Pilkku - think I'm gonna add few spots of white paint in it to make it look more like him..
And these I'm gonna paint and put in the Cafe - they will be perfect in there (^^)
Last but not least game in Drora's gift
 Isn't it funny coincidence that all 3 gifts had a cat in them ? (^^)  This might end up to my Bunny-families pet - I heard so much whispering as they saw it... but we'll see how it goes..
 There really is such tine shells..?? Wow... LOVE the blue framing they've put on.. For some odd reason only word that came in to my head as I saw it was "Moominpappa"
 Speaking of tiny.... Well there's gonna be a big fight about who's getting them... Can't get over how tiny they are!

 ... lot of takers for this too...
Okay...  I admit... I started to laugh as soon as I saw this. No, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it - it just that what are the odds for this..
It's just perfect for the Cafe!!!  Don't you think??
Maybe add a spider or two to climb on top of them...??  IF I can somehow make so tiny spiders..

I don't think I can ever find words enough to tell how grateful and  humble I am of these gifts..
I have so many ideas rushing in my head at this point - should I do this or should I do that.. Gosh I have missed that feeling..
Love you all wonderful ladies to the moon and back 💗

Cause of these wonderful gifts, I made a promise to myself - in this year (and hopefully long after it too) I'm gonna try to make at least 1 miniature per month.
No matter how big a small, but at least one.. In a hopes of getting in to point I make them more often, but this is a starter..

And I'm going to try to make a "Trash-To-Treasure" series type of thing more a less for myself. Just pick a trash and see what I can do with it - how many things can I make say like from toothpaste tube cap or so.. 
Sure there would be things that many have done before, but I'm hoping it would get my inspirations to bloom... Plus it would be fun to see how many things I could come up with..

What do you think - good idea or not..?? Go for it or bury it...

11 kommenttia:

  1. Ahh, what lovely treasures you have to play with. Enjoy, I hope it really sparks your creative juices. A 'dark' tearoom sounds right up my alley. Put a mouse in one of those tiny cages, and feed it cake crumbs.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Aren't they lovely (^^) A mouse in the cage??? Well - that does sound fun idea - wonder if I could make so tiny.. I sure have to think about it. Thanks ;)

      Poista
  2. Wonderful fairies that your friends, Narina!
    hugs

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I agree - feel so lucky. Thanks for stopping by Claude :)

      Poista
  3. I am so happy that your creative tides have turned and that you are looking forward to so many wonderful projects! I am excited to see what you share in your Trash To Treasure posts, and to seeing the cafe and what you decide to do with the decorations for it!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Have first try under work - real life keeps busy (we have one of our busiest seasonal time in hand) so we'll see if I have time to post about it on time - but at least I'm keeping partly my promise of miniature per month ;)
    Going to make practice version first from cardboard so I can try different ideas and how they work before I make "the real one". Feels so good to feel the flow of ideas coming to my mind after so long time.. Can't ever thank you enough <3

    VastaaPoista
  5. Se avecinan nuevos proyectos,mucha diversión,tu mente y tus manos estarán ocupadas y eso es muy bueno,arriba esa creatividad!!
    Besos.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hopefully MANY new projects ;) :)
      Thanks for stopping by - hopefully I can share something nice to you in future..
      Hugs.

      Poista
  6. Vastaukset
    1. Aren't they? (^^)
      Can't wait to see what I can make with them.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Poista
  7. "Come to my website to view the contents of my website BOLA PELANGI - BANDAR MIX PARLAY TERBESAR DI INDONESIA HANYA DENGAN 1 USER ID SUDAH BISA BERMAIN SEMUA GAME. Join US !
    klik link di bawah ini ☟
    Prediksi Parlay Jitu
    Mix Parlay
    Bola Jalan
    Bandar Bola
    Bola Online
    Berita Bola
    Prediksi Parlay
    Untuk Info Dan Bonus Menariknya Bisa Hubungi Kami Di Bawah Ini :
    WHATSAPP 1 : +6282143134681
    WHATSAPP 2 : +6281333472723
    Ayo buruann , mana tau kamu menjadi jutawan setelah bergabung dengan kami .. buruann !!!
    ♛ Group FB Prediksi Parlay = https://www.facebook.com/groups/346501502486292/
    ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolapelangi_01/Bola Pelangi
    ♛ Pinterest = https://id.pinterest.com/bolapelangilounge/
    ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolapelangi_01/Bola ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolapelangi_01/Bola Pelangi
    ♛ Pinterest = https://id.pinterest.com/bolapelangilounge/
    ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolapelangi_01/Bola ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolapelangi_01/Bola Pelangi
    ♛ Pinterest = https://id.pinterest.com/bolapelangilounge/
    ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolapelangi_01/Bola ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolapelangi_01/Bola Pelangi
    ♛ Pinterest = https://id.pinterest.com/bolapelangilounge/
    ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolapelangi_01/Bola "

    VastaaPoista