Lukijat / Followers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

sunnuntai 25. helmikuuta 2018

A new little "friend"..

Well... We got through one of our high seasons at work - next is Easter, so now I have a small piece of quieter time at hand.

I celebrate it by visiting the flea market (how else *grin*)
And of course I found something - like I would leave from there empty handed - very unlikely *heh*

So all is needed now is the spark that gets me to really  make minis :/

This is some kind of tablecloth / napkin thing and as you can see, it's made from Wooden buttons or disks what ever that is..
Well I immediately so in it load up on material for making flat Potion "bottles" and with small leather band strips they can easily turn out as wineskins or those water bottle things you see in old westerns - don't you think so??
2mm knitting needles and crochet hook went along with too..
This rooster I had to take too - I'm going to try and make him a cart/wagon and some Easter thing on it..
I think I should paint him too - just don't know what paint to use... maybe just good old nail polish..
This little teddy is for the Santa's workroom - box..
 This I took only as for material to make some pillows or tablecloths.. It's 28 x 29 cm and cost only 10 cent - so I think it was a good deal..
 And 6 about same size napkins with 1 euro... I thought I would try some stitching this year.. Pillows or tablecloths/curtains or something - so these are materials for it..
 Some kinds of beads -  thought they would make nice jar lids..
Some pretty buttons - for lids or something..

And then... just when I was about to leave, I took one more peek in the toy shelves - I had just found the teddy and rooster and thought there was nothing else for me to see..

I was turning my back and then I thought - what was that light blue glimpse that I saw in the corner off my eye??

And there in the at the far corner of the shelf - behind the other pair of goods hidden - was a pair off little "button eye" that staring at me - there was IT..
15 centimeters of pure cuteness, made out of some velvety fabric that it's really soft - it was love at first sight for me - and ONLY 20 CENTS!! 0_0

Just look at that face :)  Who could resist it? I know I couldn't - didn't even try (^^)

Oh I know some would call me silly - that I've lost few of my marbles or that not all the Moomins are in the valley and so on.. But I don't mind - it brings a smile on my face just to look at it and there aren't many things nowadays that do that - so I don't care what others think, it's my cutie and I love it.

For some reason it had its hands sewn stick to its stomach, but I cut the stitches off so it can move its arms and it's easier for me to dress it when I get some clothes to it..

I think I'm going to call it my little boy Blue :)  What do you think - would plain Blue be a good name for him???

He was with me at work yesterday -  sat on my craft bag making himself comfortable :)
 A warm place for him in my mittens
Doesn't he look cozy??  (^^) 

You might see him more often from now on... Time will show if his's a photobomber or not.

Since we lost our furry little Tikru-boy my cat Pilkku has been very close to me - he has been more cuddly to me - not many place at home where he wouldn't follow me around and this is what happens in the mornings as I go to bathroom

This is his face when I try to command him to jump off the sink - like he would say "Are you talking to me??" (^^)





Isn't he a cutie too?? (^^)  
Can't be very angry at him, he's just too darn cute to be yelled at. If you show him the door he just comes and sniffs your hand and then banging his head/marks your hand and jumps back and you end up laughing him - and then you carry him off to get your hands washed :))

I love both of my cat's but I think Pilkku is at the head by a whisker - he's more cuddly and social than Muru.. But they both have their own specialties they know to use to melt my heart - as all cat owners know..

Wish my girl would get along with him and hubby's cat better :(
Love my girl's color. Muru is the only this colored in our house and she's so pretty
Maybe thing get better when I get my financials in such order that I can take her to vet - she's not yet been cut, can't afford to do it yet, but live in the hope that she'll calm herself after gets her operation done..

Although we have been thinking that should we or should we not made one brood/litter for her before it..
The older we get the more cat crazy we seem to become..

I wonder will this be the year I would really get the courage to ask some one to make a swap or two with me... ?? Every time so far it has always ended up that I get a big bunny in my pants and don't even dare to ask cause I don't think my works are good enough.. and then I'd start asking about myself that who would seriously want any on my works... I'm too good at downing myself..
Nope... don't think it'll happen anytime soon...

My and Blue are off to think about what kind off clothes he should have and what color should they be so that he looks the best..

3 kommenttia:

  1. good ideas and good shopping!
    hugs

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your cats are so lovely! I totally understand you, I have 4 cats and if it wasn´t for my husband who thinks it´s enough, I would have more :) Your purchases are so clever, I can´t wait to see what you do with them!! You have some very good ideas. By the way Blue is adorable :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. "Come to my website to view the contents of my website BOLA PELANGI - BANDAR MIX PARLAY TERBESAR DI INDONESIA HANYA DENGAN 1 USER ID SUDAH BISA BERMAIN SEMUA GAME. Join US !
    klik link di bawah ini ☟
    Prediksi Parlay Jitu
    Mix Parlay
    Bola Jalan
    Bandar Bola
    Bola Online
    Berita Bola
    Prediksi Parlay
    Untuk Info Dan Bonus Menariknya Bisa Hubungi Kami Di Bawah Ini :
    WHATSAPP 1 : +6282143134681
    WHATSAPP 2 : +6281333472723
    Ayo buruann , mana tau kamu menjadi jutawan setelah bergabung dengan kami .. buruann !!!
    ♛ Group FB Prediksi Parlay = https://www.facebook.com/groups/346501502486292/
    ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolapelangi_01/Bola Pelangi
    ♛ Pinterest = https://id.pinterest.com/bolapelangilounge/
    ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolapelangi_01/Bola ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolapelangi_01/Bola Pelangi
    ♛ Pinterest = https://id.pinterest.com/bolapelangilounge/
    ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolapelangi_01/Bola ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolapelangi_01/Bola Pelangi
    ♛ Pinterest = https://id.pinterest.com/bolapelangilounge/
    ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolapelangi_01/Bola ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolapelangi_01/Bola Pelangi
    ♛ Pinterest = https://id.pinterest.com/bolapelangilounge/
    ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolapelangi_01/Bola "

    VastaaPoista