It's time to reveal my semi-secret Advent calendar *grin*
This year I wanted to make a little different version of it for myself...
As you probably know *grin* - I have had some - or should I say "little" luck every now and then during this time which I have had my blog - and I've gotten some amazing and oh so wonderful gifts in many different ways from giveaways and swaps and so on and so on, from those lovely talented persons whom I'd like to call my dear friends from the wonderful world of miniatures..
I have this... hmm.. stupid (??) way of always wanting to somehow show how much I have liked - or loved the gift I have gotten.. So in this year I decided to sent something back..
Not much, but just a little something that will hopefully tell the recipient thereof that their gift was a delight for me and therefore I also cherish a warm thoughts towards them..
I have always been such that when I get something, I want to give something back, some day..
I don't know if I make this as a tradition, but this year at least goes this way :0)
So - I don't get a package for every day to open (well almost if I transfer some of the gifts to an other day, cause I have days that I have 2 gifts per day... so IF I move some of them to other days I will get almost full calendar..), but I have my Moomin calendar, so I get something for every day + I cherish a thought that I may have given a little spark of Christmas Spirit to those who got a little surprise from me... I hope I'm not quite so wrong for thinking so :0)
So here are the days and to whom I made the swap with - the red ones are those surprise gifts.. Some of them I don't know if they have ever arrived to their destination.. :0(
1. Nina ----- prettymade.blogspot.com
2. Jaana ----- nukkekoti.org
3. Mari ---- ( I did get a surprise gift from her (^^) )
4. Tiina ---- tiinan-minit.blogspot.com
5. Fabiola ---- http://fabiolamiominimondo.blogspot.fi/
6. Anja --- kuuralehto.blogspot.fi
8. Marja + Ninni ----- nipsunnopotykset.blogspot.com
13. Saara ---saarannukkekoti.blogspot.com
14. Tiina ---- tiinan-minit.blogspot.fi
16. Anja ---- kuuralehto.blogspot.fi
18. Minna --- miikku71.vuodatus.net + Kati
20. Pixie Dust
21. Kati --- lasituvanminiatyyrit.blogspot.com
23. Victoria ----- http://darksquirrelminiatures.blogspot.fi/2012/10/thank-you-irina-and-giveaway-reminder.html
24. Jaana ---- jaananateljee.blogspot.com
25. Jennifer --- www.plushpussycat.com
26. Ulla --- www.miniatureandcraft.com/blog/
These + some other swap things have kept me busy. As well as the "real" work.. Especially real work :0\
And here is a picture of my gifts
Now I have to tell the news I've been dying to share for some time.
I live truly exciting times.. And I DON'T mean this advent calendar, although it is exciting too.
In any day now - me and my hubby are waiting with excitement a call... A call that tells us, that we have become grandparents for the first time!! (**)
Talk about a special Christmas present! :0)
So not much minis have been in my head for these days.
And A Warm Welcome To My New Followers too (^^)
I hope to all of you a joyful Christmas waiting time!