Lukijat / Followers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

lauantai 3. marraskuuta 2012

Hello.. and Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween for everyone!!!

Että olen iloinen, että Halloween on töiden osalta ohi..!
Huh... Am I glad that Halloween at work is over..!

Tässä on tämän vuotista Halloween lookkiani töissä :0)
These are my Halloween looks at work for this year :0)

 Aivan ensimmäinen "look" ensimmäiselle viikolle..
The very first look for the first week...
 Lopullinen "look" ensimmäiselle viikolle..
The final look for the first week..
Silmäkulma.. Tai oikeammin silmänympärys..
 Eyebrow .. or rather around eyes..
 Joku viilsi kurkkuani *virn*

Someone cut my throat *grin*

Ja tässä toisen viikon "look"..
And here is the second weeks look..

Tein kaikki maskeeraukset itse - kuten varmasti huomaa.. Enkä todellakaan ole saanut asiaan mitään koulutusta.
Vain mustaa kasvoväriä sekä ripaus lilaa.. ja tekoverta.

I did all the make-up itself - as you will notice .. And I really have not received any training for it.

Just a little black face color with a hint of purple .. and fake blood.

Olin laiska, en jaksanut muuta.

I was lazy, I was too tired to do more.

Sain toisen joulukalenteri luukku paketin. En muista minä päivänä se tuli..
I got another Advent calendar package. I do not remember what day it came..


Ja oma kultamuru antoi perjantaina yllätys lahjan - kuulemma sen vuoksi, että jouduin niin koville töissä + koska hän ei sellaista viime vuonna antanut..

And my dear hubby gave a surprise gift to me on Friday - reputedly as a result of that I had to work so hard + he didn't gave my one last year..



MUUMI JOULUKALENTERI!!!
MOOMIN CHRISTMAS CALENDAR!!!

Tuskin maltan odottaa että joulukuu tulee (* *)
I can hardly wait for  December to  come (* *)

3 pakettia vielä ja sitten oma osuuteni kalenterissa on valmis. Jos laskin oikein, niin niiden lähettämisen jälkeen - olen saanut kaiken kaikkiaan 39 pakettia tehtyä.. Melkoinen urakka siinä on ollut.

3 packets yet and then my share of the calendar is complete. If I calculated correctly, so after sending them
- I have received a total of 39 packages done. What a chore it has been.

Kuvia laitan, kun saan tehtyä jotain muuta kuin kalenteri juttuja.
I put pictures when I get done something other than the calendar stuff.


12 kommenttia:

  1. Wow you done a great job of the face painting. It looks painful :DDDD Great christmas calendar. 39 packages wow thats a lot of work. Does that mean you get 39 packages back ? :D nice.
    Hugs Maria

    VastaaPoista
  2. Huh,huh!!! Aivan mahtavan näkönen meikki;D
    Habby Halloween!

    VastaaPoista
  3. OMG! Someone cut your throat! Scary but very good
    makeup. I"m sure you had a great time.
    Hugs, Drora

    VastaaPoista
  4. I love your makeup job! How lucky to work somewhere you can wear that to work :) Happy Halloween :)

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hi Irina!
    Happy Halloween!
    I love your Halloween pictures and your scary make-up is a great job!
    Have a great Sunday!
    Hugs,
    Mariana.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Very well done, so great.
    Very scary. It's 6:48 on Sunday morning, it's dark outside I wait for the light to come, so I am going out on my run. If I dared, after seeing your pictures I have come in spooky atmosphere.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    VastaaPoista
  7. Hui kamalaa...aikas aidoilta tuntuvat maskeeraukset!

    VastaaPoista
  8. HUI! kyllä olet kamalan näköinen! Eikö kaikki säikähtäneet puolikuoliaaki kun törmäsivät sinuun?

    VastaaPoista
  9. Kylläpä näytät kerrassaan karmaisevalta! :)

    VastaaPoista
  10. ¡Dios mio, que horror!!!. ¡Fantástico maquillaje!. Un saludo, Eva

    VastaaPoista
  11. Estas muy bien caracterizada. jejeje

    VastaaPoista
  12. Irina, your Halloween outfit is tremendous! It looks like you had a lot of fun! Congratulations on starting getting gifts - it is almost Christmas time! Mini hugs, Natalia

    VastaaPoista