Lukijat / Followers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

sunnuntai 2. huhtikuuta 2017

Uusi aarre - - - Something new to treasure

Inventaario hässäkän keskeltä viimeinkin ehtii täällä piipahtaa :)
In the middle of our inventory fuss I finally have time to pop in here :)

Minulla oli uskomaton onni voittaa  Pepperin blogin arvonnassa uskomattoman ihana palkinto.
I had the incredible good fortune to win in the draw at Pepper's blog an  incredibly wonderful prize.

Tässä on ihana voitoni (^^)
Here is my wonderful winnings (^^)

Tässä salaman kanssa kuvattuna (Pepperin blogissa huomattavasti parempia kuvia)
Here photographed with a flash (Pepper has on her blog way better pictures)

Ja tässä ilman salamaa...   - - -  And here without the flash...

Laitoin taakse mini taskulampun kuvauksen ajaksi, että "tuli" näkyisi :)
I put behind it a mini flashlight for filming so that the "fire" would appear :)

Minulla ei aiemmin ollut yhtään takkaa Sinistä taloa varten ja asiaa moneen kertaan tuskailinkin..
Ja nyt minulla on tällainen aarre! (**)

Enää pitää vain päättää, mihin huoneeseen sen sijoitan - luultavasti työ- tai makuuhuoneeseen.. mutta aika näyttää :)

I previously didn't have any fireplaces for the Blue House and I have agonized the matter several times in the past  ..
And now I have such a treasure! (**)

Now I  just longer need to decide in which  room shall I place it  - probably the work or the bedroom.. but time will tell :)

Thank you so, so much dear Pepper!!
I could thank you a zillion times, and it still wouldn't be enough :)
I LOVE it! - It couldn't be more perfect as it is. I shall treasure it.
And Lily-Luna is over the moon cause it's coming in her house - she loves it too :)
She's already starting to make me a list about things she wants me to make to put on it  (she doesn't obviously always remember that she's a witch so she could easily make them herself as the time comes, but we'll see..)

Olenko koskaan maininnut, että taidan olla "hieman" Pinterest riippuvianen..?? *virn*
Have I ever mentioned that I think I'll have a "little" depends on Pinterest .. ?? *grin*

JOS kiinnostaa, niin tässä "muutama" linkki niistä mitä olen tähän asti keräillyt :)
So If you're interested, here is a "few" link of what I picked so far :)

https://fi.pinterest.com/narinanapertaa/miniature-things/

https://fi.pinterest.com/narinanapertaa/minis-for-me/

https://fi.pinterest.com/narinanapertaa/prints-ii-for-minis-mostly/

https://fi.pinterest.com/narinanapertaa/tutorials-miniatures/


Paljon muitakin löytyy, mutta liika on aina liikaa ;)
There are many others links that can be found there too, but not too much sweets at once  ;)

Toivottavasti pidätte ja löydätte jotain käyttökelpoista niistä :)
I hope you enjoy and you will find something useful in them :)

16 kommenttia:

  1. that's wonderful! And moreover a fireplace that works!
    Thanks for the links
    Hugs

    VastaaPoista
  2. Felicidades por ese premio , muy bonita:-)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Enhorabuena por la preciosa chimenea!!
    Gracias por los enlaces.
    Besos.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Upea takka! Tuossa hämäräkuvassa takka näyttää minusta vielä hienommalta kuin valossa.

    VastaaPoista

  5. Hei Narina,
    Onnittelut voittaa ihanan takka.
    Iso hali
    Giac

    VastaaPoista
  6. Onnittelut ihanasta palkinnosta! :)

    VastaaPoista
  7. Congrats for winning one of Pepper's stunning prices - looks like Fortuna wanted to make you very happy by picking you. This is for sure a stunning fireplace... enjoy playing with the possibilities, in the meantime I'm looking forward to see who is going to win the race... the bedroom or the work room? Or will Lily-Luna come up with other suggestions? We will see...

    Hugs
    Birgit

    VastaaPoista
  8. Hello Irina,

    Such an amazing working fireplace! Say hello to Lily-Luna from me, I wish her a great time with this new addition to her furniture!

    Regards from Riverside,
    Nina

    VastaaPoista
  9. Hello Irina,
    fantastic win. Enjoy it!! Looks great.
    Happy easter to you and your family.
    Greetings and a big hug
    Melanie

    VastaaPoista
  10. I love the blog post, and you helped me make such a fun card with it!



    ดูหนังฝรั่ง

    VastaaPoista
  11. Hei, osallistuit blogissani 133333 -arvontaan! Onneksi olkoon! Random.org arpoi Sinut voittajaksi. Laitatko osoitetietosi sähköpostiini raijamaula3(ät)gmail.com, niin laitan palkintopullon tulemaan! Terveisin Raija Hurauskadulta.

    VastaaPoista
  12. Hei Irina, onkohan 133333-palkinto tullut perille?

    VastaaPoista
  13. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนัง

    VastaaPoista